“If you confuse you lose. Noise is the enemy.”
– Donald Miller/ Storybrand.com
You’re overwhelmed by the amount of available information on accounting and finance. Thousands of videos, blog posts and websites- and much of the information isn’t helpful. You need clear and engaging content on accounting or finance to solve a problem.
That’s where I come in.
Email: email@example.com (314)913-6529
I provide these products and services to customers:
- Free Personal Finance EBook (late 2017): How Do I Manage Personal Finances? Is a series of short stories that are being posted to my blog in chapter order. Each story explains a concept and provides action steps for the reader. This book is designed to keep you engaged and help you better manage personal finances. Get sample chapters here. I feel so strongly about this as a tool for consumers, that I’m giving it away for free.
- Speaking: I have worked as a speaker on investing, accounting and finance topics for years. Most recently, I spent 2 years speaking for an institutional money manager in St. Louis. That project included nearly 30 speaking engagements around the country. Book my speaking services here.
- Video Production Work: I speak about accounting and finance topics, both in a live online format and through video production. My About Me page provides links to both types of work.
- Content for ENewsletters, Webpages, Blogs, Email Marketing: I work with many different clients as a blogger and a writer. I work as a contributing writer to the QuickBooks Resource Center and several other clients.
Clear and engaging content. Less noise, better results.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314)913-6529 for more information on how I can help.